(contract) Business Analyst IT Recruitment
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton & Partners Limited is currently looking for a Business Analyst focused on IT Recruitment, initial contract is 12 months based in the Hague.
IT Engineering drives business value through providing world class technical, functional and consulting expertise to deliver the right skills, at the right time, in the right place. In IT Engineering you will have opportunities to work on dynamic and impactful IT projects, programmes and products across the value chain of company. We are the home of technical talent where you can grow your career, develop leading edge skills and deepen your business knowledge.
Comprising of six capability centres, we bring together natural sets of skills at scale, providing our internal customers with size and depth in terms of business and platform knowledge. Our communities of practice provide access to expertise and learning, where your skills and passion for innovation and excellence will thrive. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to head up the Resource Management team to and drive effective resource management processes and practices on a global scale.
- Perform Recruitment Requirements Analysis for IT Engineering
- Together with HR perform market scans and assessments to attract talent for cross discipline, from intern to senior management positions
- Help Prepare and Deliver Recruitment Campaigns on time and at target to attract IT Talent from the market, up to 200 FTEs per year - this could also involve attendance to job fairs, visiting colleges or universities or working with other recruitment agencies.
- Recruitment at various levels such as interns, freshers, graduates and experience hires
- Provide reports and insights for Capability Centre (CC) LTs using reports from PowerBI around IT Recruitment (skills & capabilities, market insights, recruitment channels, recruitment campaign reports)
- Drive continuous improvement of the IT Recruitment process, systems, data and reporting within IT Engineering, closely collaborating with HR
- Work and align with CC Managers and CC leads around (new) staff capabilities to be recruited for IT Engineering
- Support CCs in aligned recruitment across the CCs
- Help identify current and future skill and capability gaps to be recruited from the market
- Support and work with other ERM Team members to drive governance, Continuous Improvements, and other related initiatives taken up in the Enterprise Resource Management Function
- Human Resources Processes (eg Recruitment process, Assessements, Recruitment Campaigns, Recruitment Market Analysis )
- Reporting and analytics of Recruitment data
- Understanding of the disciplines and roles in IT Delivery and Services.
- Business Analysis
- IT Recruitment experience
- Planning and organisation
- Stakeholder Management
- Learning agility
- Data & Analytics