Technical Operations Analyst
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Technical Operations Analyst. This role is revolved around data analysis, data manipulation, and transformation in a Unix/Linus environment. For this role, an ideal candidate would have experience and knowledge with ETL and data tools like Informatica and Abinitio. This person will be interacting with business owners and end users.
- 1-3 years of experience with data analysis, manipulation and transformation
- Strong problem solving skills, effective communication and ability to act decisively in fast paced, frequently changing environment
- High Experience of proven ability to work independently within cross-functional teams, manage simultaneous assignments and effectively prioritize workload with competing priorities
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle principles, quality assurance, and ability to turn requirements into solutions
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Experience in the credit reporting, financial services or direct marketing industry
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
- ETL knowledge such as Ab Initio and/or Informatica etc.