French speaking Customer service representative
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Randstad Multilingual Recruitment Banen
Customer Service Representative French
Do you enjoy working in an international environment and the communication with clients Then this might be a great place to start working and to meet and work with other international colleagues. For our client, an international inbound Customer Service Center in Amsterdam, we are looking for fulltime French speaking Customer Service Representatives for the Business to Customer department (B2C). In this role, you answer travel related questions from customers via phone, chat and email.
You will be working for a globally known airline company. Aside from working in a dynamic industry, you will also be working with a lot of other international colleagues. This company dedicates time and effort to their employees and is looking for motivated candidates that want to build a career in the service travel industry.
Your main tasks will include informing your customers on flight fares, availability, schedules and other travel related enquiries. As you will be the first point of contact for customers, your main responsibility is to increase customer satisfaction. In this role, you can expect questions about reservations, bookings, cancellations and complaints that need to be handled accordingly. Thankfully you love working with customers, and always know what to say to make them happy! You also promote the products of the company by cross selling their services and you are an involved person who makes sure customers get the best level of service possible.
What is in it for you
- You will receive a contract at our client of 7 months initially with possibility for a permanent contract afterwards.
- A monthly salary of 2025 gross
- You get an extensive customer service training for the first 3 months.
- Travel reimbursement
- A fulltime job in an international environment
Who are you, the perfect Spanish Portuguese speaking customer service representative
- You speak French on a (near) native level
- You are fluent in English
- You are available to work 40 hours per week (also during evenings and weekends)
- You already live in the Netherlands and have a BSN.
- You have some experience in customer service or tourism industry
We are excited to receive your application through the Randstad website, with your English CV. Please note that we will only reply to successful applications, within 4 working days.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.