1st Line Support Analyst
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by VisiServ Limited
VisiServ are looking for an experienced 1st line support/helpdesk specialist who are as fanatical as we are about providing a consistently great customer experience.
The successful candidate will work with a large international client of ours to provide a consistently high, customer focused support service.
Technologies in use include Windows 10, Office 365 and Oracle JD Edwards. You need to bring excellent all round technical skills together with a focused analytical approach to solving technical issues for customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide technical support; answering support queries via multiple channels (Email, Tickets, In-person, Teams, Video Conferences etc.)
- To maintain a consistent, excellent degree of customer service at for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant teams
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
- Relevant 1st line/Helpdesk support experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows desktop technologies (Windows 10)
- Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with using and supporting Microsoft Office 365 users and onlne application and services
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, and delegation)
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
- Any MCP or SDI certification would be beneficial, but is not essential
The role is based in Ely, Cambridgeshire and is offered on an initial 3 month contract basis with potential scope for extensions. An immediate start is available for the successful candidate. Daily rate of £180-£220 is available depending on experience. Apply today via JobServe.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £21k Annual
£10.5 - £13.6 Hourly
£25k - £28k Annual
£120 - £170 Daily
£10.5 - £13.6 Hourly
£18k - £22k Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£10 - £12 Hourly