Sailpoint Security Engineer - Java/Identity Access Management
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Sailpoint Security Engineer - Java/PowerShell/Identity and Access Management - this is a long term contract opportunity for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial services sector.
- Working experience with Java and Object Oriented Development
- Expertise with Sailpoint products especially Sailpoint IdentityIQ
- Profound understanding of role based access management concepts and identity governance activities
- Knowhow of Microsoft PowerShell, Microsoft SQL Server as well as Windows Server 2016 Administration is an asset
- Familiarity with Apache Tomcat is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent written and spoken
- Supporting the company's identity governance platform using Sailpoint
- Performing maintenance of the application including customised logic and rules
- Working closely with access management on defining processes and procedures for identity governance
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.