Supply Chain Executive - Master Planner
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Real Staffing Group
A leading Dublin based Global Pharmaceutical company who are leaders in their field are looking for a Supply Chain Executive - Master Planner to join on a permanent basis.
Your New Role
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Executive - Master Planner will be responsible for the Global Master Planning of products produced.
Based in Dublin, they are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. The company has a market presence in over 70 Countries and currently employ over 30,000 employees worldwide. Driven by innovation, their focus is on their world-class R&D (Oncology, Gastroenterology, CNS and vaccines). You will be working in a highly collaborative work environment, where integrity is a core value and diversity is seen as a key player in the creation of an outstanding company culture.
API Master Planning
- Drive global Drug Substance (DS) demand aggregation (including technical batches) and reconciliation process by aligning with the DP Master Planner.
- Manage monthly planning cycle of assigned DS pipeline by updating global PSI (Production, Sales, Inventory) balance file based on the data collected from various supply chain partners (DS and Drug Product sites, external Contract Manufacturing Organisations or CMO)
- Plan and allocate production amount of DS/Key Intermediate/Key Starting Material (KSM) at each site of the assigned product based on the updated PSI balance and DS strategy defined by Global API Management.
- Ensure enough DS is available for DP sites and prioritise DS planned deliveries and release plan.
- Ensure that DS inventory, COGS and efficiency of plants are optimised and balanced across DS sites.
- Lead DS monthly planning meeting with supply managers of DS sites and the DP Master Planner to review PSI balance and drive for alignment of production plan between DS sites (including purchase amount of DS from external CMOs)
- Engage in the DP Master Planning meeting and issue management as a representative from the DS supply team.
- Collaborate and work with the relevant global master planners and supply chain teams to ensure that production volumes for newly transferring products are adequate.
- Work with the relevant master planner and supply chain teams to establish appropriate capability and resources to support and execute future master planning responsibility.
Bachelor degree in related field (science, business etc.), with master or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5-8 years in Supply Chain (Planning/Master Scheduling/Capacity Planning/Demand Planning/Inventory Management) or related work experience, experience with DS or Chemical planning preferred
- Intermediate knowledge about DS or chemical manufacturing process and DP
- Experience with ERP and supply chain system (SAP R/3, SAP BW, APO)
Your Next Step
If this sounds like the right role for you, please reply with an updated CV for immediate consideration. If you are unsure and would like to hear more please give me a call.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales