Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
At the moment I am looking for a Mendix Engineer to work in Utrecht, The Netherlands for 12 months contract with the chance to get renewed at one of the biggest Company's in the Netherlands.
- You know how to handle yourself independently in stressful, complex and sensitive situations and have good prioritizing skills.
- You maintain an effective communication style, both with your colleagues within the IT department as our business users
- You align with other IT colleagues and business users to collect requirements and implement solutions
- You have the mind-set of being flexible and taking ownership necessary for this role.
- You contribute to and facilitate an agile way of working.
- At least a Bachelor degree in beta studies.
- Experience with Mendix (or other Low-Code platform) on an Advanced Level (required)
- Actively supporting the collaboration within your team and guiding your colleagues.
- Capable in working on multiple projects/teams in parallel, setting your priorities and managing your time.
- Strong analytic skills
- Team player, seeking collaboration, proactive, willing to help others to develop
- 5+ year working experience
I hope this caught your attention, if so please apply with your resume!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.