AWS Cloud Native Engineer
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by IT Human Resources
AWS Cloud Native Engineer - Freelancer Required - Amsterdam - 12 month Freelance Project!
A leading end customer is looking for a AWS Cloud Native Engineer to join them for a 12 month freelance project based in Amsterdam!
- AWS Certified Solution Architect;
- Extensive experience working with several types of databases;
- Background in development and/or operations;
- An understanding of best practices and patterns in software development;
- Experience with CI/CD (knowledge of the principles and ability to set up a pipeline from scratch);
- Infrastructure provisioning (such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation, etc);
- Experience in either public or private cloud;
- Understanding and exposure to Kubernetes;
- Understanding and exposure to Jenkins.
- A deep and demonstrated understanding of distributed systems, including containerised microservices and highly scalable web applications;
- Advanced (admin-level) knowledge of Kubernetes in production;
- Coaching and mentoring junior engineers.
AWS Cloud Native Engineer Kubernetes
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.