Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Aegis UK
Our client, a global hedge fund, require UI Developers for some exciting projects and a centralised Consultancy Team, with market leading salary/packages available for successful candidates - with basic salary's ranging from £110k to £200k+ and an uncapped bonus structure.
Having already attracted some of the world's leading tech talent from across the globe, our client is now looking to push the boundaries and is looking for some of the smartest minds to join them.
- Build best-in-class development platforms
- Develop innovative data visualisations using libraries such as D3, ChartlO, and eCharts
- Research and prototype new technology concepts
- Facilitate effective partnerships with business units and other technology teams across the glob e Receive structured learning on technical and quantitative skills
- Challenge yourself under the direct sponsorship of our firm's CTO and engage with other C-level leadership
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, SOLID princ iples, and code version in g tools (eg Git)
- Expert knowledge of developing highly performant React Redux single page applications
- Experience using React component libraries such as Blueprint JS
- This is targeted for early career candidates (typically 2-6 years' of experience)
- Experience with data visualisation libraries such as D3, ChartlO or eCharts Experience writing performant and scalable JS for both client and server (Node.js) UI/UX wireframing, prototyping and design skills
- Exposure to desktop platforms: Electron/OpenFin Knowledge of Apollo GraphOL and Apache Kafka
- Experience using React component libraries such as BlueprintJS Financial industry experience
- Passion for exploring data and developing innovative visualisations
- Strong critical reasoning skills
- Detail-oriented approach to solving problems
- Adaptable to an ever changing development environment Enthusiasm for learning & results oriented
- Strong work ethic & high degree of integrity
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's of Science (Master's degree preferred) in engineering, computer science, or mathematics.