Platform Expert/Sys Admin (Exchange Server) - Geneva, Switzerland
Posted on Nov 13, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Platform Expert/Sys Admin (Exchange Server) - Geneva, Switzerland - NextLink Solutions
NextLink is looking for an experienced Platform Expert/Sys Admin (Exchange Server) to join exciting project for our client within airline industry in Switzerland.
Are you looking for new roles and this sounds like a good fit?
See more information about the role below and let me know what you think:
- Start date: January 2020
- Duration: 7 months
- Extension: Possible
- Work location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Workflow: 5 days on site
- Remote: Not possible
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Extensive experience with infrastructure management and monitoring
- Expertise in Operating System configuration, management and deployment focused on Windows Server, Windows clients.
- Expertise in Virtualized infrastructure
- Expertise in Exchange Server 2013 (cluster infrastructure)
- Datacenter experience, with both virtual and bare metal hosts.
Experience in Tools
- Jira, confluence
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Team player with excellent inter-personal skills to participate in workshops with domain experts as well as collaboration with team colleagues.
- Knowledge/experience in AGILE
The Platform expert is responsible to support the Exchange Server infrastructure in Geneva and move the infrastructure to the cloud
Third level support on Windows Servers, VMware, Active Directory, MS SQL
Third level support for end user support
Security: patch management for Servers; move this activity to DXC
- Support of exchange 2013, Windows server 2012/2016, Active Directory
- Third level support for end user support (second level)
- Security: patch management for Servers
- Understand existing Technical environment, Systems, Processes, Tools
- Understand Product backlog/project requirements/user stories
- All-rounder hand-on tasks that include: escalated support assistance, interacting with internal clients, ensuring data security, maintain exchange Servers, maintaining physical and virtual server infrastructure, ongoing performance tuning and operating system upgrades.
- Troubleshooting, incident management (recovery, repair), daily monitoring of existing systems.
Speaking & Written: English (mandatory), French (highly desirable)
If you are interested and available please call Greg or send me your most up to date CV (see below)