Posted on Nov 13, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Senior Full Stack Developer, 12 Month Contract, Finance, Zurich
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer for one of our leading financial clients in the heart of Zurich.
You will take part in the Global Markets Technology Department and work on the Finance Trading Platform with a cross functional team for a 12-months contract with high possibilities of extensions.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Writing Front End and Back End applications responsible for Order and Trade Management and Execution
- Building new components and maintenance of existing components in our micro-service landscape
- Working with other team members on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
- Continuous integration testing and related documentation updates
- Actively participate in the design and technology review of the applications written in the team
- Provide support for the existing systems where required
The most relevant skills you need to bring:
- Senior Java developer with 7+ years' experience (Java 8+, Spring Boot)
- Extensive experience with web frameworks and APIs (React, ag-Grid, GoldenLayout, etc)
- Experience with REST services and WebSockets
- A very thorough understanding of Java technology fundamentals and design patterns used in Real Time transaction processing systems
- High level of experience with low latency platform (developing low latency, high availability and performant multithreaded code)
If you believe you meet the above requirement and are looking for a contract within a leading international team, please send your CV to Kevin Ritschard at (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.