Mould Shop Setter (Technical Service Engineer)
Posted on Nov 13, 2019 by CV-Library
£13.17 per hour
A dynamic and fast moving client based near Waterlooville requires an experienced Mould shop Setter to work in their cleanroom mould shop part of their friendly site. The role has good prospects for further career development linked to the excellent growth this clients is enjoying.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Setting up moulding machines and tool changes to specific quality requirements
- Trouble-shooting support to the Mould shop.
- Improving Efficiency levels.
- General technical support to the Mould shop and related Assembly department
- Ongoing training will be given
- Min 5yrs experience with in a moulding technical role
Additional Experience that will be beneficial
- 3yrs experience with in a medical/ Bio pharm industry, (preferred but not essential)
- Cleanroom Experience (is preferred)
- Experience with modern moulding machines
- Knowledge of hotrunner systems ( preferred)
- Knowledge of multiple core hydraulics
- Flexible work style
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£20k - £40k Annual
£11 - £13 Hourly