Automation Software Engineer - Valais - 95 CHF/hr
Posted on Nov 13, 2019 by Optimus Search
Are you a Automation Software Engineer interested in working for one of the Irelands leading names in High-Tech Process Automation Engineering?
Are you looking for something new?!
Then stop what you are doing and read on!
Title: Automation Software Engineer
Location: Visp, Switzerland
Type: Contract (6 months Rolling)
A Fantastic new role has just opened up at one of our leading Swiss based clients offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join a hard-working team working on exciting projects in the pharmaceutical sector.
The proposed start date is ASAP - We need YOU
- Work with all departments and with all levels of the organisation, and with contract vendors engaged in design and construction.
- Work closely with other project technical resources and PM's including MES, Process, CQV, Automation, LSCC, IT, LOC & Site Infrastructure Project Managers.
- Detailed design and construction based in Ireland.
- Travel to engineering firms, equipment suppliers, system integrators for design reviews, inspections, and FAT's may be required.
- Willing to work irregular hours, weekends and holidays.
- Working on a large construction site in and around buildings under construction, both indoors and outside, working safely, ensuring others work safely, and properly using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Makes technical decisions within agreed limits ensuring relevant decision makers are involved in the decision processes.
- Identifies and reports any project challenges or discrepancies from normal practices or procedures to project management, recommending and implementing corrective actions.
- Works on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve goals results in additional costs and personnel, and serious delays in overall schedules.
- 7 years Automation experience
- DeltaV experience 4 years
- Knowledge of: S88, GMP, Batch, MES, OPC Mirror, tunnelling etc experience
- Software design experience Base Layer to Recipe
- Change management experience
- Working on the software for the clients Project (engineers who already work in Harvest, Purification, WFI, CIP etc detail design)
- Life science experience - Minimum 3 years
- DeltaV Server architecture
If you are interested please do not hesitate to email or call me! (see below)