Posted on Nov 13, 2019 by Consol Partners
Role: C++ Engineer & C++/QT Engineer
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Duration: 12-month +
ConSol Partners' client manufactures numerical controls for machine tools, as well as mechatronic measuring devices for length and angle.
- Derive the requirements for parts of the control's new user interface, in consultation with your team leader.
- Design and Realize the new user interface software as part of a programming team.
- Verify and Test the developed software.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Software, Mechanical Engineering or other technical specializations.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with C++ and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of the Qt Application Framework and some experience with QML.
- Knowledge of modern user interface concepts.
- Knowledge of Embedded and multi-threading systems.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Experience with SQL is a pre.
- Experience with UML.
- Good level of written and verbal communication in German is a bonus.
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles, Texas & Berlin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital