Human Factors Engineer
Posted on Nov 13, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Human Factors Engineer vacancy for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Psychology, Ergonomics or related discipline/specialty in Human Factors.
- Fluency in English language, succinct writing and communication skills, basic German skills desirable
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a regulated industry.
- Experience in design of human factors evaluations to address the needs of the requirements setting, design testing, verification and validation stages of device development including documentation.
- Experience in development of HFE principles of ergonomics, human computer/machine interface, and data collection/analysis methodologies.
- Lead the planning, execution, interpretation and reporting of formative and summative human factors evaluations, according to current regulations and guidelines within the medical device and pharmaceutical industry
- Manage external partners including monitor work progress and budget according to plan.
- Define appropriate sample sizes and methods for analysis of human factors activities.
- Perform anthropometric, biomechanical, ergonomic, and systems safety analyses to identify and assess risk in product development.
- Provide human factors expertise in a broader cross-functional development team
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.