IT Cloud Engineer
Posted on Nov 13, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a IT Cloud Engineer. This role is revolved around designing, building, implementing, and securing the IT cloud solutions. For this role, they need someone with experience with Pivtotal, Azure, and AWS or GCP. They will be overseeing the application architecture and deployment in cloud environment, including blue/green deployments, micro-services, and API management.
- Design, build, implement, and support COMPANY's IT cloud solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate for COMPANY.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Experience with Pivotal, Azure, & AWS or GCP.
- Establishing cloud adoption plans and work with business stakeholders to translate requirements into application architecture.
- Oversees application architecture and deployment in cloud environments, including blue/green deployments, micro-services, API management, auto-scaling, CI/CD pipelines, and cloud native languages (HTML/CSS/Java/.Net/Go/Node.js/Python/Ruby).
- Bachelor's degree and at least 15 years of experience in information technology, OR
- Master's degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology, OR
- At least 17 years of experience in information technology,
- And 2 years lead experience.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$150k - $180k Annual
$130k - $170k Annual
$100k - $200k Annual
$100k - $115k Annual
$100k - $115k Annual
$105k - $105k Annual
$120k - $150k Annual