Posted on Nov 13, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
- Experience with a broad range of technologies in enterprise-class environments including:
- Big IP F5 load balancing
- Cisco NXOS/IOS and ACI
- Cisco ISE - 802.1x
- Monitoring, ideally Cisco Prime and Nagios.
- Palo Alto, would be a plus
- Experience in developing and implementing zone concepts using automation tools such as Ansible
- Consistent track record in provision of third-level support and design input in an enterprise environment
- Broad understanding of ITIL fundamentals and their application in a business environment
- Excellent command of English. Fluency in German would be a considerable advantage
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.