Identity Management Engineer
Posted on Nov 11, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client in Chevy Chase, Maryland is looking 2 Identity Management Engineers.
These are contract to hire opportunities. These candidates will be working with other engineers, developers and analysts on the Identity and Access Management organization to protect our client's information assets both internally and externally. Candidates must have the ability to plan, prioritize, manage risks, execute, and provide status to management. Candidates must be able to look beyond immediate assignments and participate in developing a strategic roadmap for Identity and Access programs at our client. The role demands some project management skills, great interpersonal skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills. The candidates must be willing and able to do effective presentations.
Come join an industry leader with a top notch IT shop. Apply today!
- 5+ years hands on experience or working knowledge on a variety of infrastructure platforms including Windows Servers, (Linux is a plus), Windows Platforms and Applications
- Education: BS/MS - Computer or relevant discipline, or actively pursuing is preferred
- Fundamental understanding of cybersecurity concepts
- Fundamental understanding of identity and access concepts including Active Directory users and groups
- Critical and Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex technology incidents and problems
- Ability to perform root cause analysis
- Experience with powershell or similar Scripting language
-2+ Experience with Administration of Active Directory
- Strong Documentation skills.
- Strong understanding of core security concepts and practices
- Familiarity with cloud concepts, service offerings and infrastructures
- Excellent understanding of IT systems - Windows, Networking, Linux, etc.
- Security Service Management - setting SLAs, Processes, Procedures and Standards
- Security+, Network+ and A+ Certifications
- Other Security certifications
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $115k Annual
$100k - $115k Annual
$100k - $120k Annual
$100k - $120k Annual