Posted on Nov 9, 2019 by greenland engineering
We are seeking a full time accounting assistant for our Architecture firm office located in Northeast Ohio. This position reports to the controller and will interact with internal departments, as well as, outside vendors and consultants.
Successful candidate will possess strong knowledge and experience in accounting, ability to work independently and with team, and possess good administrative skills.
- Handles accounts payable from data entry to check printing
- Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies
- File paid invoices
- Perform a wide range of administrative duties supporting the accounting and the firm.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in accounting
- More than 5 years of related experience required
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong computer and analytical abilities required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks. ERP Software experience a plus.
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, Paid Vacation/Holidays and a 401k with company match.