IT Business Systems Analyst Senior
Posted on Nov 9, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
- Strong analytical background
- Experience as a systems analyst, business systems analyst, or business analyst aligned to a technology platform
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst (tester) focused on Functional and Risk Based Testing
- Experience with infrastructure projects
- Proficient at Requirements Elicitation, Requirement Management, and Use Case Modeling
- Experience with project stakeholder management and within general project management
- Experience with the iterative-methodologies similar to Agile or Scrum.
- Experience with implementation of vendor solutions/systems and/or internal-application development projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with peers, business partners, customers, project managers, testing team, and management
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work on and lead multiple projects and/or assignments simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology or Business related discipline (eg, MIS, Computer Science, Business Management) and a minimum of four years related work experience in requirements gathering activities or Progressive systems experience.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, a minimum of six years related work experience in requirements gathering activities.
- This position requires pre-employment testing for external candidates.
- Knowledgeable/experienced in TFS or ADO (most desirable) or other requirements management tools
- Familiarity with IIBA/BABOK
- Certifications as a Product Owner or SCRUM Master
- Experience creating, maintaining, and/or executing test script Overtime: straight time