Posted on Nov 9, 2019 by Trilogy International
Madrid - €50 - €60 per hour
My client, an international bank are looking for a Product Manager to join a huge product they are undertaking, to operate out of their offices in Madrid.
The client are looking for a customer & data driven builder and strategic thinker who knows how to execute and deliver. The Product Manager on our team will report to Product Manager Lead and will work closely with the rest of Product Managers, Product Designers, Designers and Software Engineering team to design, develop and manage project based products, from product discovery, definition and planning all the way through release to production.
Key Responsibilities of the Product Manager role:
- Own vision, goals, strategy, roadmaps and impact against your mission.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights into product requirements, roadmaps and strategies.
- Make sure that your team constantly prioritises the right things for meaningful impact.
- Drive product development with a fantastic team of engineers, designers, analysts and researchers, while also considering the input and opinions of stakeholders.
- Translating the customer experience into a logically-sequenced roadmap.
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners, with a data-driven approach, driving implementation of that vision within your squads.
- Drive project execution making strategic tradeoffs, tracking and reporting on status, and resolving blocking issues.
The successful Product Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager in an engineering environment.
- Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, on scope, and with high quality.
- Experience building successful products using agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in tech environments: startup experience valued and strong willingness to work in a leading and very fast-paced tech organisation within a top leading bank.
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly, customer-facing features.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision.
- Technically fluent; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value.
If you are interested in the Product Manager role and meet the above criteria, please apply immediately.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€50 - €60 Hourly
€50 - €60 Hourly
€450 - €450 Daily