Business Consultant, France
Posted on Nov 9, 2019 by Salt
Implementation Consultant - Social Customer Experience SaaS - Paris
A global team of 1,200+ employees in an exciting space in the MarTech arena are growing rapidly across Europe. One of the fastest-ever growing companies in the SaaS space, with a value of over $1bn, are empowering and connecting customers with brands on a level that matters to their consumers.
Now revolutionary within the industry, they cover more than 70 countries, worldwide, working with over 1000 of the worlds largest and most recognisable brands, such as McDonald's, P&G and Uber.
They are looking for an experienced professional in technical solutions, someone who can act as an evangelist for the product, working closely with new and existing clientele on projects involving the platform. This is an opportunity to play an integral role in working with customers and new business prospects closely on a technical level.
You will establish relationships with enterprise brands and act as the first point of contact in regard to expertise around the SaaS platform, including responsibilities such as campaign management, configuration, digital marketing strategy and best practices with the solution, related to client requirements.
You will be tasked on the delivery of fantastic projects across Paris and Southern Europe, working with top global brands.
- To identify key areas for implementation of existing customers platform, through qualifying of custom solutions, allowing full functionality of platform.
- Design and configure a solution that matches client expectations and requirements.
- Ensure clients are onboarded correctly and provide custom training solutions to optimise the client on use of the platform.
- Act as an interface between internal product teams and customers using the platform, to improve quality and ease of use.
- Expert in SaaS technologies, especially working with Marketing departments to best utilize the platform.
- Ensure that every client derives the most value possible from the implementation experience
The successful Implementation Consultant will most likely bring the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in an implementation, digital strategy or deployment role
- Fluent French speaking.
- Collaborative team member, with the ability to work on their own.
- Decisive, quick thinking, reliable, and likes to take ownership.
- Fluency in digital marketing, or social media and social strategy.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in SaaS technology.
- Extremely strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Competency working in a highly matrixed organization.
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship building skills.
- Takes the initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively.
- Ability to multitask and juggle several projects at any one time.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to (see below)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€340 - €340 Daily