Procurement/Supply - Business Manager (RE2650)
Posted on Nov 9, 2019 by BRINE SA
BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
Within Supplier Relationship Teams drive detailed planning, scheduling and order management to assure agreed delivery performance level to CPO's. Develop and manage the relationship with External Suppliers and to customers for all supply related matters, such as demand/supply planning and analysis and order management to guarantee high customers service levels including stock management for free of charge customer-supplied components.
- Meet with CMO's to discuss business KPI's to provide performance feedback, root cause analysis and implement improvements
- Design and execute S&OP meetings with Suppliers based on frequencies outlines in the segmentation assessment
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste/write off, or optimize KPI's/CSL
- Design and implement supply chain models that support business strategies which can adapt to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions of production flow
- Responsible for order fulfilment tasks for products manufactured at External Suppliers within scope of SRT.
- Establish and oversee an optimal supply plan, with the goal to balance customer service level, production capabilities at external supplier, inventory level and operational cost according to budget
- Responsible for timely order fulfilment including organization and management of physical shipment of goods in collaboration with freight forwarders.
- Transport invoice verification
- Maintain adequate planning & master data parameters (eg MOQ, Lead Times, order frequency) setting for active assortment in close collaboration with local master data mgt.
- Toll Reconciliation (if applicable for the accounts managed)
- Create and maintain Bill of Materials
- Follow-up on inventory differences
- Communication to all stakeholders around supply
- Education: Medium to high education in a technical, economics or scientific degree that contains supply chain management, logistics and/or planning including an APICS CPIM or APICS CSCP certification
- Languages: Good command of English written and spoken - Local language written and spoken
- 3-5 years planning experience in an industrial operations environment.
- Experience working in a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical operations principles and supply chain practices.
- Supply Chain Principles - extensive knowledge and under-standing of Materials Management principles such as (but not limited to) MPS, MRP, CRP, DRP, SFC, purchasing, distribution, import/export, transportation, etc.
- Pharmaceutical Production - knowledge of pharmaceutical operations and industry practices, preferred
- Pharmaceutical GMP's - strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Commercial negotiations skills
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to.
Duration: 6 months
Salary: to be discussed
Language: Fluent English (oral and written), German (oral and written)
BRINE SA has been providing its IT- and SAP specialists for short-, mid- and long-term projects in Switzerland since 1985, with customers primarily active in the following market sectors:
Financial services sector, especially banks and insurance companies
Government and services sectors
BRINE SA is a stable, financially independent, Swiss enterprise with its head office in Zurich. Our services cover the entire IT spectrum, as well as interfaces to the various business sectors, and range from management- and IT-consulting through to software development and project implementation.
IT - Resources
We offer our top consultants, computer Profi's and SAP experts to our customers as external specialists for limited assignments and as well for permanent positions.
BRINE SA is especially distinguished by its renowned characteristic strengths:
Short reaction time - rapid selection and supply of consultant's CVs, with skills matched to customer requirements.
Quality - we take quality very seriously, both for internal and external-facing processes, thereby convincing many customers to maintain a long-standing business relationship with BRINE SA
Coaching - BRINE SA coaches and supports its consultants throughout the entire duration of the customer assignment.
BRINE SA is ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2014
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.