Automotive Software Quality Assurance Eng
Posted on Nov 9, 2019 by Consol Partners
Leading automotive client.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you control the way of working within the Software Teams in the Controls department and thereby ensure high product quality. You take a leading role in supporting the Controls Department for self-assessments and audits, create and update the ASPICE process framework and coach team members in their role so that they work according to these processes and regulations agreed. You also perform baseline audits yourself and steer the review process of all relevant artefacts. Last but not least, as quality responsible you also review release notes & test reports to sign off on them.
- You have a MSc or equivalent in a Software engineering degree
- You have at least three years of proven experience in software quality assurance
- You have been working with Proj. Mgt. or SW mgt. life cycle tools for the purpose of requirement mgt., issue tracking, review & approval
- You have requirements management or project leading or management skills
- You have strong conflict management skills, flexible personality
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.