Posted on Nov 9, 2019 by Geotech Services Inc.
- Coordination and processing of all payroll activities for in-house payroll including proofing daily job timecards, entering weekly payroll in software (Foundation Software), journal entries, and running necessary reports
- Knowledge and understanding of inventory, equipment and material usage pertaining to payroll.
- Processing of payroll registers and certified payroll reports as needed
- Coordination and reconciliation of monthly union payments
- Entering general journal entries as required
- Assists or prepares correspondence needed for Controller
- Processing accounts payable and receivable as required
- Excellent accounting knowledge, understanding processing payroll in-house from start to finish.
- Extensive knowledge utilizing Microsoft Excel, Foundation Software knowledge a plus
- Excellent organization skills and ability problem solve in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while handling a variety of duties effectively.
- Strong additional computer skills and aptitude to learn new computer software. Knowledge with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Powerpoint.