Senior Network Engineer
Posted on Nov 9, 2019 by Capita Resourcing IT
I am currently looking for a highly experienced Senior Network Engineer to work for a well established international company.
This role will initially be for a 6 month rolling contract with no end date as of yet.
The Client is a large European Cable Operator offering triple-play and over-the-top video services to its
customers. We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer responsible to lead and/or contribute into
the design and delivery of network projects supporting IT data centers.
Key essential skills:
* Minimum 10 years of experience in IP Networking and service providers
* Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent industry experience;
* Strong knowledge of ISP Data centers Design with special focus on IP Networks, Security and Application Delivery Solutions;
* Strong knowledge of high end Cisco and Nexus platforms;
* Strong knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls and F5 load balancers (Application Delivery Controller) including Management Infrastructure as well as Firewall Enforcement Points;
* Very strong troubleshooting skills;
* Experience with Cisco ACI and SDN
* Excellent mastering of Microsoft Visio for network diagrams/designs
* Good Experience with Unix Systems and Scripting languages;
* Experience in the design and build of networks and services, creation of LLDs and HLDs, network capacity validation, project management, as well as relevant IT skills;
* Good understanding of MPLS and dynamic routing protocols
* Expert user of Microsoft Windows, Office Suite and Visio;
* Fluent in spoken and written English;
* Good interpersonal skills, able communicator;
* Experience in multinational and multicultural environments.
Immediate start and easy two stage interview process
Please note this role will be based 5 days a week in Amsterdam.
If you're interested in this position then please send an up to date CV via the link
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.