Senior Network Engineer
Posted on Nov 9, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Come join a great company with beautiful offices, amazing work culture, large IT organization, and doing life-changing work around the world. Apply today!
Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN and WLAN design and implementation
Proven experience with Cisco ACI infrastructure
Proven experience with Cisco ISE implementation and management (NAC Network Access Control)
Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices
Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of access layer and datacenter network environments
Excellent knowledge of Cisco telephony systems
Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards
Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience
Experience with Solarwinds monitoring tool
Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits
Good understanding of the organizations goals and objectives
Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
Bachelors degree and 6 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and
Certifications in: Network+, CCNA, CCNP, and CCDA
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $130k Annual
$115k - $135k Annual
$95k - $130k Annual
$95k - $135k Annual