SAP SD Consultant - German Speaking - 100% Remote Working from Home -
Posted on Nov 9, 2019 by Eursap Ltd
SAP SD Consultant - German Speaking - 100% Remote Working from Home! - Germany. Start Date: January 2020 (Flexible). Permanent Job. Salary up to €80,000/annum + Bonus + Benefits.
Our client is a specialist SAP Consulting partner who specialise in Cloud solutions. They are looking for an experienced SAP SD Consultant to join them. This is a great company to join as you will be working on the very latest cutting edge technologies working for a company who embrace modern working practices - in this role you can work 100% remotely from home!
Huge investments are being made into the Cloud, SaaS and mobile technologies. Our client is looking for resources with a clear understanding on the direction of IT into the cloud. They're looking for someone that has a broad SAP SD background who desires to integrate SAP SD processes into these emerging technologies.
The SAP SD Consultant will serve as a liaison between the client and our internal development team to provide E-commerce solutions enabled by SAP SD processes. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and certified SAP SD consultant. The candidate will map SAP SD solutions to web processes. You will be responsible for project management, integration testing and support. You will ensure the business requirements and E-commerce development goals are achieved.
This is a great opportunity to make the most of your consultancy and communication skills. Candidates need to be fully conversant with SAP implementations and projects in the SD space. The client seeks a good team player with strong planning and organizational skills who will work with client stakeholders and lead design sessions, focus groups and weekly status meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Several years of SAP SD experience
- Experience in many full-life cycle implementations, cutovers, upgrades & support projects
- Order to Cash (Sales Order, Delivery, Billing)
- Must be able to read and debug ABAP code.
- Strong Project Management insight on all phases of a Project Lifecycle, from Blueprints to Rollouts
- Cross Module Integration and testing of SD with MM and FI
Your Project Management Experience should include:
- Keep management apprised of progress & risks
- Managing project issue/risks & escalation process
- Managing Project Budget
- Managing scope creep
- Writing SOWs
- Look for additional opportunities with the client
- Project Management ticket management process
Nice to have:
- B2C and B2B portals experience
- Cloud experience
- Must be fluent in both German and English
- Map SAP SD business processes into E-commerce integrated solutions in SAP
- Suggest implementing SAP SD Best Practices that enable order processing and tracking on the web
- Make recommendations for SAP process improvements
- Provide technical direction and guidance to project/delivery teams
- Facilitate online web meetings and focus groups
Other responsibilities include:
- This is a client-facing role with excellent verbal and written skills required
- Experience leading teams
- Desire to assist with pre-sales activities
- Conduct technical project reviews
- Mentor junior and other resources
- Contribute to the company knowledge base
- Excellent Management, Communication and Presentation skills
- Experience interacting with a wide spectrum of management and technical contacts
- Commitment to client satisfaction and staunch customer experience focus
- Ability to operate across multiple projects concurrently and assume the responsibility for the successful implementation of projects
Related Keywords: SAP SD, SAP Sales & Distribution, Cloud, SAP OTC, SAP Order to Cash, SAP O2C, SD Sales Order, SD Delivery, SD Billing, SD Pricing, SAP Project Management, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistic, SAP Logistik