Posted on Nov 9, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Are you looking for your first position within a Salesforce environment? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich? Do you have solid experience in support with Salesforce knowledge?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are building up their in-house teamwithin their Language Centre to reimagine the customer experience. They are looking for a Salesforce Support to join them in this task.
- Troubleshoot and assist users with technical issues related to our Salesforce applications.
- Conduct trainings for sales offices on the correct use of Salesforce applications in order to optimize the sales processes.
- Rolling out, communicating and promoting new functionalities or improvements to the users.
- Creating and maintaining technical and business documentation for our Salesforce applications and its features.
- Understanding user's needs in order to obtain opportunities of improvements on the system.
- Specifying the sales offices requirements to the development teams.
- Experience as Salesforce Support, Customer Service agent, System/business analyst, technical support or similar.
- Proven ability in data analysis and customer support.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Solution-oriented, open-minded and attentive to details, fast learner, flexible and accountable.
- Fluent English
- Swiss or EU National
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
email: (see below)