Senior Full Stack Engineer
Posted on Nov 8, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. Full Stack Engineer
- Utilize multidisciplinary approach to business problems to combine technical, analytics and business knowledge.
- Break down business problems into solvable components by assessing the requirements and/or business implications to arrive at recommended solutions.
- Demonstrate high degree of analytic agility to meet fluid and dynamic business needs.
- Develop, deploy and manage software applications that deliver new data management capabilities.
- Support a variety of products and needs for the Enterprise Data Management team.
- Use a wide variety of tools and languages to achieve results (eg, Java, Spring, Flask, ReactJs, ExpressJS, NodeJs, etc.).
- Coach and mentor jr. developers when needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM field, including a solid understanding of Computer Science and Software Engineering fundamentals or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience developing RESTful APIs in Java (ie, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, SQL).
- Experience with modern Front End frameworks (ie, React, Redux, Angular, NodeJs and ExpressJs) and development tools (eg, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth and JSON Web Token.
- Solid experience with unit testing frameworks (preferably Jest).
- Must be very comfortable manipulating structured and complex semi-structured (eg: JSON) data structures.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps tools like Github and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of at least Python or Scala
- Solid understanding of other Back End technologies and frameworks (preferably Flask).
- Experience with Bash Scripting.
- Demonstrated delivery of software applications within a complex technical data ecosystem
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: