Posted on Nov 8, 2019 by Experis AG
Clinical Associate - 6-month contract
Experis is currently supporting our client within the pharmaceutical industry with their search for a Clinical Associate to support their operations at their HQ in Zug. This contract role will run at a minimum of 6 months.
The role has a myriad of responsibilities including:
- You will be an integral part of their clinical team and will have to participate in the design, administration and monitoring of clinical trials
- Evaluating and analysing clinical data originating from their research
- Ensure compliance with the protocol and their overarching clinical objectives
Your specific background:
- 5+ years of experience within pharma as a clinical associate
- Strong knowledge of FDA regulatory requirements is key
- Completed ACRP/SOCRA clinical research professional exam
- Fluent native English (+any other language is highly desired)
- No surprise: you need to have a scientific degree at a minimum bachelor-level
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Zug, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency.