Posted on Nov 8, 2019 by Annapurna HR
We are looking for an experienced recruiter for our People Ops team to help our Talent Acquisition team implement our ambitious global workforce plans. The right candidate will help ensure that we hire highly qualified, dedicated, successful and ambitious professionals.
- Recruiting technical and non-technical future employees in the US with the possibility of recruiting internationally.
- You will cover the candidate experience from sourcing and headhunting through to offer stage.
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies.
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview.
- Organising interviews and selection events.
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies.
- Helping applicants to prepare for interviews.
- Ideally at least 2 years of experience working for an Open-source company as a Recruiter or TA Specialist.
- Strong system administration and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines (excellent time management skills) and deliver.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
- Results driven.
- Strong communication skills, excellent relationship management and the will to succeed are a must.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
We're a startup so your job duties will be varied and complex and will require strong judgement, collaboration and leadership. Initially this will be a standalone role and you will need to have the experience, drive and energy to hit the ground running, working proactively and independently to deliver a first-class recruitment service to the business and to candidates. To be successful in this role you will have experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced global start-up. You will need excellent sourcing/research skills and have an ability to discover candidates for hard to fill requisitions through creative sourcing. It is essential that you have experience recruiting internationally in both Europe and the US. You will have strong people and communication skills and will be adept at interacting with a variety of people at different levels and from different cultures and backgrounds.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.