SAP MM/WH Lead
Posted on Nov 8, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Downers Grove, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Are you looking at new career options in SAP? TeamBradley is excited about partnering with our client to find a SAP MM/WH Lead. The right fit will have outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Prepare transactional information to internal/external auditors
- Contribute on technical feasibility and proposed solutions when available
- Collaborate with SI partners to resolve in-scope development mistakes with the Plan to produce processes
- Collaborate with FICO, Finance and Supply chain data owners to resolve issues
- Manage technical/functional architecture in SAP/non-SAP environments
- Pick-up new business areas, technologies and propositions
- Broad content across multiple lines of business experience
- 50% Travel globally
- Bachelors degree with 8+ years of SAP and implementing in architecting SAP solutions experience
- 5+ years of MM & WM configuration to support Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes experience
- Understanding of SD-FI/CO and MM-FI/CO integration
- Knowledgeable on key SAP functionality and technology
- Constructing Plan to Produce processes, developing process flows and blueprinting experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13228 - SAP MM/WH Lead
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.