HR Analytics Consultant
Posted on Nov 8, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
An HR analytics consultant urgently required for exciting Police contract in Rotterdam
The HR analytics consultant will be Responsible for the following:
- As an HR analytics consultant you are the one who shows what our current situations are, what opportunities this current situation will bring us, you know how to describe this in an action plan.
- In addition, you take us into the future. What opportunities are there soon and how should we prepare for this? You do all this in collaboration, but from a direction, with different parties in the organization. You are the trigger of a future HR analytics within our organization.
The HR analytics consultant will ideally have the following skills and expertise:
- In the last 8 years, at least 3-5 years of experience in setting up HR Analytics.
- In the past 8 years, at least 5 years of experience as an organizational consultant in large organizations (> 1000 Employees).
- Knowledge and experience with Lean and Agile way of working.
- Coaching - you explore the development needs of employees and encourages, motivates and coaches them to bring their professional skills to a higher level and to develop the employees so further.
- Networking - you skill developers and maintains relationships, alliances and coalitions outside their own organization and uses them to obtain information, support and cooperation.
- Customer Focus - you can recognize and examine the wishes and needs of others and respond to them.
- Persuasion - you show behaviour that aims to convince others of a certain position and to get consent with certain plans or ideas.
- Your Vision forms a picture of future developments. Concentrates on the main lines and formulates the longer-term objectives and the strategic planning to respond to the developments.
- You have organizational sensitivity that responds to internal politics and is alert to changes within the organization. Recognises the influence and impact of own decisions or activities on the other organizational components.
Duration: 6 months
Get back ASAP to avoid missing out
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£100 - £100 Daily
£750 - £750 Daily
€800 - €800 Daily