Product Designer - Rotterdam
Posted on Nov 8, 2019 by IT Human Resources
Product Designer - Rotterdam - 12 months rolling contract
One of my clients have just opened a new digital agile hub in Rotterdam and is looking to build a new design team to join the project.
- Be actively involved in project work/creating a product; owning the experience component;
- Carry out appropriate research (direct and ethnographic);
- Identify use cases, write epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, content and requirements;
- Produce working documentation/deliverables such as experience guidelines, wireframes, UX flows, screens and prototype(s):
- Experience of Sketch & InVision (or equivalents) is expected.
- Working hand-in-glove with technical/development teams;
- Develop and run prototype testing sessions:
- A-B testing of design components and flows, information hierarchy validation eg card sorting etc.
- Use (and constantly evolve) the UI design language, components, grid structures, icons, interactions;
- Support the facilitation of workshops to prioritise, ideate and define opportunities;
- Work with the wider organisation and cross functional project teams to clarify business problems;
- Now and then produce visual design and communication that is engaging and impactful - delivered through tools such as Adobe Creative Suite.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.