Head of Project Management (ICT Infrastructure)
Posted on Nov 8, 2019 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are currently supporting a global leading IT Consulting company in the Zurich, in their search for an experienced Head of Project Management for division Big Data & Cyber Security.
As Head of Project Management within Critical Communication Solutions, you are responsible for the delivery of projects in your domain and Line Management of the Project Managers reporting to you. In this role you will report to the Head of Critical Communication Solutions.
- As Head of Projects you are responsible to drive the Programs and projects within your domain in terms of: agreed delivery times to time, delivering high quality, within agreed budget and confirmed scope with all internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Contributing to the full P&L (incl. End-to-End Business responsibility, growth strategy, People Management and consistent reporting)
- Supporting Client Partners and Contract Managers, especially in terms of scope and claim management
- Contributing to the KPI Order Entry by identifying Change Requests, supporting opportunities and proposals
- Identification and implementation of measurements for improvement on all project-based activities, eg project margin and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring Project Managers plan Projects transparently with regards to time, resources and costs (incl according reporting)
- Responsible to proactively manage risks and their mitigations together with the customer, external partners and stakeholders (Risk Register)
- Completed technical studies (HF/FH/Uni/ETH)
- Proven track record of Senior Program/Project Management, preferably in the field of ICT infrastructure projects
- Entrepreneurial mindset and have a convincing and winning appearance to meet diverse customer needs and motivate project leaders and staff
- Proven experience as a Team Leader/Manager and act as a role model
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with a managerial track record
- As the projects are in a sensitive, regulatory environment, you must meet the conditions to pass the Swiss Personal Safety Examination (PSP) like Swiss Nationality or C-Permit.
- PM certification IPMA Level A or B or similar
- Travel within Switzerland as well as internationally (approx. 20%)
- Proficient in German and English, both spoken and written, French of advantage
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me at (see below)