USER Interface Designer
Posted on Nov 7, 2019 by Request Technology
*Permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a USER Interface Designer. For this role, they are looking for someone with 4+ years of experience with web application design and someone who can create user interface designs. They need someone who has experience using UX design tools Sketch and Zeplin for internal web applications. There will be some domestic and international travel involved with this role to other company branches. This role can be a direct hire or a contract to hire. A degree is a must. The dress code is dress shirt and tie for men and suit or dress for women.
- Create user interface designs, including page layouts and navigation, for internal web applications using UX design tools, such as Sketch and Zeplin.
- Adhere to Company user experience design standards by following our digital style guide for all elements, such as buttons, fonts, forms, tables, colors, icons and navigation.
- Collaborate with the UX practice lead and the other UI designers to stay abreast on current UX/UI design trends and suggest ways to enhance Company's digital style guide.
- Work closely with business and IT project team members to understand the business process and requirements in order to design the most effective user interfaces.
- Review user interface designs with business users to obtain feedback and sign off.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years web application development experience.
- Experience designing and developing in HTML5, CSS and Angular.
- Experience with Sketch and Zeplin or equivalent tools.
- Available for travel to Company's domestic and international branches
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $130k Annual