Lead Network Analyst Cisco
Posted on Nov 7, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Managed Network Services Firm is currently seeking a permanent Lead Network Analyst with as much Cisco Networking (Cisco R/S, Firewalls, VOIP and Wireless) as possible. Candidate will work in a Network lab environment, while leading 2 Network Analysts. Candidate will also interface with managed services clients and customers Any Windows Server and VMware is a plus. Candidate will have strong experience with design, implementation, migration, and support of Cisco WAN/LAN and Security technologies.
- 5+years with Cisco networking technologies
- Must be strong in Cisco routing and switching, and Firewalls
- Must have strong Wan/Lan networking skills
- Must be experienced with protocols IP, OSPF, BGP, TCPIP
- F5 or other Load-Balancing technologies
- MPLS and SD/WAN preferred
- Wireless experience, DNS, DHCP
- Any Windows Server and VM Virtualization experience is a plus
Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification highly preferred.