Director of Project Management
Posted on Nov 7, 2019 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
My client Located near Alexandria, VA is looking for a qualified Director of Project Management, this is a newly created position due to business growth and expansion of projects. You will be responsible for setting of the PMO under the CIO, while managing a portfolio of IT. projects according to PMI and SDLC frameworks.
This is a Direct Hire position.
- PMI PMP certification
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Agile certification (ex. Scrum) and experience
- 10+ years of recent hands-on techno-functional experience with E1/JDE modules from within Global Manufacturing environments
- Proficient with PM IT tools (MS Project, Portfolio Management, etc.)
- 10+ years of program/project portfolio management in fast-paced multi-plant corporation
- Thorough understanding of newer features of JDEdwards EOne, such as orchestrator, mobile, etc.
Some responsibilities include
- Directly manage and lead major IT Application Development projects
- Setup and Define appropriate PM approach for each project (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Coordinate and optimize the use of internal and external project resources
- Communicate status and progression to internal and external stakeholders
- Participate to IT projects as project team member with hands-on responsibility in the area of functional JDE, especially in the manufacturing and distribution area.
- Assess needs and formulate solutions through the use of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and other applications
- Manage relationships with internal customers, stakeholders and partners
- Ability to enforce guideline and structured procedures
Contact Mark Shemroske for immediate consideration