Posted on Nov 7, 2019 by Parity Professionals
Solutions Architect - Dublin Based - €550-650pd - Initial 6 months - Retail
Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect to join the Business Systems domain supporting the ICT Finance area to assist with development of Business and ICT Strategy.
- Design end to end solution for a project reflecting all domains: Process, Applications, Information/Data, Technology, Service, Integration and Security.
- Define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation; handle/mitigate technical risks.
- Define as is and future architecture design and get agreement on the required changes and transition states.
- Ensure and demonstrate how functional and non-functional requirements are met by the proposed solution. Understand and drive alignment between business and IT priorities
- Get agreement to the design as documented in the solution blueprint. Bring Blueprint to design council for approval. Communicate architecture to key stakeholders.
- Do low level design or engage specialist architects (eg security, infrastructure) - internal or external to prepare low level designs. Oversee Application Solution design work undertaken by the systems integrator ensuring that it will meet the requirements.
- Ensure solution delivery plans are aligned with the overall delivery plans, including various test phases, and cutover.
- Update baseline architecture when project is going live.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €550 Daily
€500 - €550 Daily
£600 - £600 Daily