Product Owner Data Management
Posted on Nov 7, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
Product Owner Data Management - Automation Services squad
We develop the digital bank of the future:
As part of the development towards a "Next Generation Digital Banking Platform", we are renewing the data management capabilities globally. The Tribe Data Management realises, as part of the "Unite programme", an integrated data management platform for the Dutch and Belgian organisations: the "data lake". This is an ambitious implementation based on state-of-the-art technology. Good governance of this platform is crucial. Together with data owners and data stewards in the organisation, we ensure that data is defined, can be easily exchanged, the data quality is monitored, and the data lake is set up according to security and privacy standards. We provide the data to important users like Finance, Risk, Analytics. The cross-border "building block" Tribe Data Management fulfils a crucial role for all Tribes in the Netherlands and Belgium.
The Tribe is very international, with locations in The Netherlands, Belgium and Romania, and people from different nationalities are part of our squads.
We are looking for an enthusiastic product owner for our "Automation Services" squad. The purpose of this squad is to increase quality, advance standardization and a time-and-cost-saving approach by developing automation capabilities on the data management platform. This is done for our Tribe but also for our banking Group as a whole, therefore these capabilities can be used by all domains globally. This means that you will have a great deal of contact with colleagues in the Netherlands, Belgium and Romania, as well as colleagues from the Group and the other countries where we are located.
- You define the requirements for the automation capabilities especially with architects and the squads that will use the automation capabilities. You develop a product vision together with your squad. You assess the feasibility of the proposed solutions. You evaluate the user experiences with the developed solutions and define proposals for improvement.
- You prioritise the backlog by defining roadmaps in "Quarterly Business Reviews", by aligning in "Marketplaces" with senior management and other product owners of the Tribe, and by consulting with several departments of our company.
- You secure the operational performance of the assets which are delivered and maintained by your squad. You define and prioritise the operational requirements and organise with your squad the operational tasks to be completed.
- You continuously take the initiative to improve the way of work and the collaboration within your squad. You frequently align with the Agile Coach, the Chapter Leads, the IT Area Lead and other product owners.
- Experience in Agile way of working as a product owner or as a scrum master.
- Knowledge and experience with data warehousing technologies and ETL programming.
- Conceptual and analytical.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in English (verbal and writing).
- Enthusiastic personality, who motivates the squad performance and supports the Agile way of working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Master or bachelor degree
- Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge and experience: IBM InfoSphere stack: Data Stage, Quality Stage, Information Analyser, Information Governance Catalogue, Netezza and Oracle
- Java, Linux, SQL.
- Knowledge and experience of the Financial Industry.