Lead Analyst Developer
Posted on Nov 7, 2019 by Vadis People Services Ltd
Analyst Developer required for a varied role to develop, implement, integrate and support software for a successful multi business group based a few miles south of Oxford, Oxfordshire. Our client is looking to push new technology providing a good opportunity for the Analyst Developer to gain new skills whilst utilising existing SQL, SSIS, C# .NET skills working on system integration, operational system support, business automation and bespoke development projects.
- Research, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Maintain Data Integrations
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Testing and evaluating new programsPreparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Working closely with analysts
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Ideas for system improvements
- Reviewing current systems
The Analyst Developer will ideally have worked in a small team performing a wide range of tasks where they have obtained experience/knowledge of most if not all the following;
- Varied Development Skills such as C#, ASP etc
- SQL/SSIS Packages
- Reporting tools such as SSRS
- Integrating disperse systems by coding interfaces utilising various Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Team Working Skills
- Strong organisational skills
This is a key role within the department and will provide opportunity to work with a broad range of technologies. Remuneration is dependent on experience and expected to be in the range of £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits but client will consider salaries either side of this range if required.
For further information, please email your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services. Vadis operates in the capacity of both employment business and employment agency.