Senior Data Architect AI
Posted on Nov 7, 2019 by Parallel Consulting
Data Architect AI
We are looking for a Data Architect that can assist the AI-development team in designing the optimal architecture for their use cases, taking into account the technical/functional/security constraints
- Strong experience in architecture, design or development of enterprise data solutions, applications, and integrations
- Hands-on experience with modern enterprise data architectures and data toolsets (ex: data warehouse, data marts, data lake, modelling tools, profiling tools)
- At least 5 years helping clients choose the best way to transform their businesses using:
- System integration
- Private and public clouds
- Data Lakes
- Good experience in deep learning, machine learning or artificial intelligence applications
- Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as TensorFlow and Torch
Experience with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, etc.
- Knowledge about security aspects of hybrid infrastructures (cloud/on-prem)
- Knowledge about GDPR requirements and solutions in the context of AI
- Know all about data engineering technologies & distributed systems like Spark, no SQL DB, Lambda, HDFS, KAFKA, etc
- Up to speed with the latest in Big Data trends and data and information management
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, KubeFlow
- Experience working with RESTful/gRPC API and general service oriented architectures
- Languages: English is mandatory, French is a plus.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.