Posted on Nov 7, 2019 by Archer Specialist Recruitment
Python Developer - Primarily Remote Contract
Python Software Engineer daily rate contract in Dublin. Back End focused Python Developer role with a technology company building a new SaaS platform. They are using a microservices architecture and are flexible on the Back End technology you will use - they are open to Python, PHP or Ruby. The tech stack also includes MySQL, Redis, S3, Elasticsearch, CloudFront and RabbitMQ on AWS.
Role focused on building new features and functionality of their platform as part of the R & D team, as well as integration with customer systems.
This will be a long term daily rate contract engagement (6 months initially rolling onwards). You will be primarily remote, with some requirements to spend time on site in Dublin.
This opportunity will ideally suit a senior software engineer with strong experience building the Back End of web based systems, using either Python, PHP or Ruby.
- Senior Python Software Engineering role
- Primarily Remote
- Long term rolling contract
- Build new SaaS platform using modern web technology stack
- Back End python development
- Build high performance cloud-based applications
- Dublin based
- Great culture and highly skilled team
- Technology focused environment - R & D for new platform
- Strong software engineering experience (5 - 10+ years')
- Strong OOP Python skills
- €400 - €450 DOE
- 6 month contract initially to roll long term
- Dublin (but most time spent remote)
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence (see below).