Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
This is an opportunity to work with new technology and learn more about products in the digital world.
Location: Dublin -will be some working from home. This won't be guaranteed and will not be available whilst you are getting up to scratch.
Duration: 6 months, possibility of extension but not always guaranteed
Start Date: Monday 9th December - ideal start date
Interview process: 2 stage interview process - telephone interviews via Skype, then F2F interviews in Dublin
The Customer implementation services team is part of a wider team, there are 4 people in Dublin.
The role has come about as the client are putting in more and more digital requests. This is a system in which payment can be made by phone or email quickly.
This role would suit a junior person.
You will proactively coordinate up to 30 projects in parallel, in cooperation with the customers and internal support teams. Each project lasts 2-12 months elapsed.
- Understand the needs of the customer and implement them into the system
- Analyzing the needs of those customers - internal stakeholders Communicate extensively with the client's customers, motivating customers and guiding them through the client's business processing environments
- Create an implementation plan and schedule which is then sent to the customer
- Coordinate with various different internal teams dependent on the requirements
- Defining conditions within the plan and implemented into the correct timeline
- Additional language skills would be desirable but are not essential - Spanish Russian or Italian
- API knowledge would be an asset but is not a requirement