Desktop Support Engineer Level 2 - URGENT
Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by Global Technology Solutions Ltd
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Desktop Support Engineer to join a blue chip organisation in Clonshaugh, Nr Dublin.
Your customer skills will be second to none as this is extremely customer focused role.
As a Desktop Support Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Windows and OSX environment support
* Support of administrative activities and tasks
* Perform analysis and solutions of incidents in day by day business
* Desk moves
* Managing Hardware for leavers and joiners and providing breakfix support (monitors, keyboards, phones, printers)
* AD admin/PM admin for user accounts
* New Laptop build check/installs/rebuild checks
* Software installations
* Folder Permissions/lockdowns
* Mobile Device Configuration
* Pitch/Meeting room support (Off and On-site)
* Hardware incidents (Printers, Laptops, Desktop )
* Software incidents (O365, Windows 7/10, bespoke applications )
Key skills and Experience
* Proficient in end user operating environments and OSX environments
* Good organisation, communication and incident/request management skills
* Mobile device knowledge
* Good communication and customer service skills
* Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to work within SLAs.
* Ticket queue monitoring
* Daily Checks (Walk around of environment and check hardware is working)
* Basic PC hardware swap outs
* Login fault ticket with suppliers and chasing
So if you are a Desktop Support Engineer looking for your next exciting role please apply today!
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.