Sailpoint Operations Security Service Engineer
Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious insurance company is on the search for a SailPoint Ops Security Service Engineer. This candidate will be administrating and supporting all of SailPoint IIQ products, as well as reviewing technical components for complex applications and monitoring of infrastructure components. This individual needs to have 5+ years of IAM experience working with IIQ products.
- Administration and support of SailPoint IIQ products.
- Managing a fully integrated, highly available application environment.
- Utilizing knowledge of Oracle databases and their interaction with the Solaris/Linux Operating System to support our IDM platform.
- Reviewing and supporting technical components for complex applications, monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Planning and executing ITIL activities for incidents, problems, changes and enhancements.
- Incident investigation, diagnosis and incident resolution.
- Effectively communicate with peers, quality control, testing and other technology teams.
- Administration and support of Identity Manager products and Java language.
- Utilizing knowledge of Solaris/Linux with basic Scripting skills for platform support.
- 5+ years of relevant IAM experience working with IIQ 7.x, Identity integrations, including one or more of Active Directory, LDAP, ISAM and other cloud/federated Identity Management systems
- 4+ years of Java web application development and supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth, SAML etc)