Test Architect Big Data ETL
Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by Request Technology
A fortune 500 company is on the search for a Big Data ETL Test Architect. This role will be the lead on test strategy to design and implementation of test automation frameworks and test environment design. They will identify and define acceptance criteria for multiple test types including performance testing and recommend best practice tools. For this role you will need experience with relational database management systems like Oracle, SQL, MySQL and data validation. Also need is experience with agile planning tool JIRA and continuous integration tools like Jenkins and Hudson.
Test Management Activities
- Provide consultation on complex testing strategies for the Product
- Design, develop, implement and maintain modifications to test automation architecture and functional, mobile, or performance testing framework
- Lead in definition and implementation of direction on automation techniques and adherence to standards
- Ensure software quality via continuous and iterative testing approach
- Understand and provide oversight on the test infrastructure
- Create, consult and maintain an environment where Test Driven Development behavior is fostered
- Create and validate automated scripts that support Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Apply Testing Lifecycle Management principles in the context of a product
- Execute practical application of Agile framework components (user stories, scrum, sprints, etc.).
- Participate in Agile Scrum activities and SAFe Ceremonies (Program Increment Planning, Adapt and Learn, Scrum of Scrums)
- 4+ years of Relational Database Management System (Oracle, SQL, MySQL) SQL and Data Validation.
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data preferred
- 4+ years of Test Automation Development experience with open source and market-leading vended solutions creating functional, regression, or performance tests
- 4+ years of manual & automation testing experience of N-tier applications
- 2+ years of software development experience in Java and/or Python.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile Scrum
- Understanding of Performance Testing preferred
- Functional Test Automation (eg Shell Scripting, Selenium)
- Continuous Integration tools (eg Jenkins, Hudson)
- Agile Planning tool (eg JIRA)
- Source Code Management Tools (eg Git, TFS, RTC)
- Mobile Test Automation (eg Perfecto Mobile, Appium)
- IDE (eg Eclipse, Visual Studio, Xcode, Android Studio)
- Performance Testing Tools (eg Performance Center)