Dose Formulation and Analysis (DFA) Scientist
Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by Frontage Laboratories
The ideal candidate will perform dose formulation analysis studies in support of preclinical drug development in a GLP environment.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation of dose formulations intended for animal studies
- Developing and validating HPLC methods for DFA
- Preparation of protocols and reports
- Collecting and interpreting HPLC data
- Keeping a good record/documentation of studies
- Conducting pH, solubility, homogeneity and stability tests
The candidate should have experience in analytical chemistry including developing methods on HPLC. An excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects in dynamic environment is highly desirable. Familiarity with formulation preparations (suspensions and solutions) and regulatory guidelines (GLP or GMP) is a plus.
Requirements and Educational Qualifications
Required qualifications are a B.S. or M.S. in a chemistry or related field. The position requires flexible hours.
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit plan.
Frontage is an equal opportunity employer