GIS Commercial Analyst
Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by E-Frontiers
Location: UK (Manchester, Leeds, or London)
Our client - a Technology Services and Analytic solutions aid government and commercial organisations meet regulatory requirements, help protect their assets and deliver more efficient operations. Our client has proven to continuously improve since been founded and are now moving on to another phase of growth building on important partnerships and a good base of their client organisations.
This role offers the ideal candidate an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join a company which is continuously growing, delivering information & location technologies and analytics solution to established and new clients. This role is crucial to the building of new and expanded relationships with transport agencies, water companies and consulting engineering companies. You will report directly to the senior management team if successful and should view this as a great opportunity to become a key member of the senior management team.
- Lead role in commercial business development.
- New client identification, opportunity assessment, new contact and forging relationships.
- Drive profitability.
- Public tender documents review and assessment.
- Proposal and tender drafting.
- Pricing and cost centre management.
- Gain an understanding of challenges clients may face.
- Work alongside colleagues and seek their ideas and document them for proposal ready solutions.
- Document and prioritise agreed business needs and turn them into deliverable requirements for the software and analytical team.
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills.
- Experience working as a business development & requirements analyst in IT.
- Can work in a fast - paced environment.
- Customer driven focus, with a history of meeting targets.
- Good communication skills.
- Constantly seeking business growth opportunities.
- Attractive salary and commission - DOE
- Skills development and CPD allowance.
- Health Insurance.